Below is a copy of our current tour newsletter. To subscribe to our newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here.
Tour Newsletter Dated December 17, 2018
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,On behalf of the more than 800 employees at Vacations To Go, I'd like to start by wishing you a Merry Christmas and a joyous holiday season. Please note that our office will close early on Christmas Eve and will remain closed on Christmas Day. We will resume our normal hours on Wednesday, December 26.
Have you included travel among your New Year's resolutions? Many people do, and we are proud to offer all the best ways to see the world -- at a discount.
From cut-rate Caribbean cruises to Antarctic expeditions, and from British Isles tours to South African safaris, Vacations To Go can help you make your 2019 travel resolutions a reality.
Here are some of the most popular options in the world today, for your consideration. Just click any highlighted vacation for prices and itineraries.
Discover the cultural and culinary treasures of Rome, Florence and Venice on a tour of Italy, or see the colorful canyons and mesas of the American Southwest on a tour of national parks. Snorkel the Great Barrier Reef or witness a sunset at Uluru (Ayers Rock) in Australia, or take in the stunning views of the Cliffs of Moher in Ireland.
You also can opt for a tour that visits multiple countries in the same trip, like Brazil, Argentina and Chile, Germany, Austria and the Czech Republic or Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
Explore London, Sydney or Hong Kong at your leisure with an independent package that includes hotel accommodations, transfers and some sightseeing. With some packages, a local host will be available to answer your questions and help you make the most of your free time.
Visit fishing villages set amid majestic fjords on a Norwegian coastal cruise, or go to the heart of the rainforest on an Amazon River cruise. Beautiful Old World cities like Vienna and Budapest are featured on a Danube River cruise, while a Rhine River sailing showcases lush vineyards and stately castles.
Explore one of America's true historic treasures on a Mississippi River voyage aboard a modern-day steamboat, with visits to Civil War battlefields, restored plantation homes and picturesque towns. Learn about the intriguing cultures and histories of Cambodia and Vietnam on a Mekong River cruise, or see the extraordinary Three Gorges Dam on a Yangtze River vacation.
You can meet the endangered mountain gorillas of Volcanoes National Park on a Rwanda safari or witness the Great Migration in Tanzania. Experience firsthand the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu in Peru or the spectacular natural beauty of French Polynesia.
See flora and fauna species not found anywhere else on Earth during a cruise of the Galapagos Islands. Or add an intriguing Caribbean cruise destination, Cuba, to your travel wish list.
Ride through a stunning landscape of mountains, waterfalls and glacial lakes on a Canadian Rockies train tour. You also can join a tour that allows you to take part in a special event or festival, like the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta in New Mexico or the Edinburgh Military Tattoo in Scotland.
For lazy days on white-sand beaches, there's no better value than an all-inclusive resort vacation in Mexico, Jamaica or the Dominican Republic, combining accommodations, activities, meals and beverages in one upfront price.
Of course, we'll always bring you the best cruise bargains in the Bahamas, Caribbean, Bermuda, Alaska, Hawaii, the Mediterranean, Northern Europe, the Panama Canal and more.
And, if you're ready for the ultimate vacation on Earth, check out our world cruises. These globe-trotting getaways typically depart in January, and we have itineraries ranging from 73 to 244 nights.
No matter where or how you wish to travel in the coming year, the professional travel counselors of Vacations To Go are standing by to help.
Here are this week's Top 10 Tours. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
1) Spain's Classics, 11 days with Collette. Begins in Madrid and ends in Barcelona. Save $200 to $250 per couple. Starting at $1,999. Departures from February 23, 2019 through April 25, 2020.
2) Highlights of the Italian Lakes, 8 days with CostSaver by Trafalgar. Begins and ends in Milan. Starting at $1,025. Departures from April 6 through September 28, 2019.
3) Icons of India: The Taj, Tigers & Beyond (Small Group Discovery), 10 days with Globus. Begins and ends in Delhi. Save 5%. Starting at $2,149. Departures from October 7 through December 2, 2019.
4) Best of Poland, 11 days with Trafalgar. Begins and ends in Warsaw. Save 10%. Starting at $2,155. Departures from May 4 through October 5, 2019.
5) Heart of Wales and England, 8 days with CIE Tours. Begins in London and ends in Windsor. Save 10%. Starting at $2,299. Departures from April 20 through October 5, 2019.
6) Cruise the Heart of Europe, 15 days with Riviera River Cruises. Travels between Budapest and Cologne. Receive a free drinks package. Starting at $3,129. Departures from May 5 through October 31, 2019.
7) Journey through the Clouds at Leisure, 10 days with Rocky Mountaineer. Travels between Calgary and Vancouver. Receive $600 per couple in free travel credits. Starting at $3,197. Departures from April 11 through October 10, 2019.
8) Classic Prague & Danube Delights, 11 days with Emerald Waterways. Travels between Budapest and Prague. Fly from $695 per person or save $1,500 per couple when you book a suite. Plus, receive a free extended drinks package, DiscoverMORE tour and an additional $250 per couple discount. Starting at $3,395. Departures from May 2 through October 22, 2019.
9) Peru Explorer, 9 days with Alexander+Roberts. Begins and ends in Lima. Save $1,000 per couple. Starting at $4,149. Departures from March 22, 2019 through October 16, 2020.
10) Antarctic Explorer: Discovering the 7th Continent, 11 days with Quark Expeditions. Begins and ends in Buenos Aires. Save 30% off the cruise portion. Starting at $10,295. Departs January 8 & 17, 2019.
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-680-2858. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For discounts of up to 50% at hotels and all-inclusive resorts, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will respond the same day.
If you enjoy our newsletter, please forward this email to family and friends.
Vacations To Go