Below is a copy of our current tour newsletter. To subscribe to our newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here.
Tour Newsletter Dated June 18, 2018
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,Today, I'm pleased to present our tour newsletter subscribers with a special offer from Crystal Cruises, which has won many "world's best" awards for its luxury vacations that emphasize personalized service. The company offers oceangoing cruises in worldwide destinations and European river voyages.
Crystal has these money-saving offers for Vacations To Go customers.
Oceangoing cruises: Receive exclusive pricing on select last-minute departures -- save up to 70%. Also enjoy exclusive shipboard credits of up to $2,575 per cabin. Kids age 17 and under sail free on select dates. (Shipboard credits are as good as cash on board and can be used to pay for purchases not covered in the cruise fare, like spa treatments.) Book by June 30. See dates and prices.
River cruises: Save an additional $800 to $1,800 per couple off select departures. This offer can be combined with select promotions. See dates and prices.
All Crystal cruises include gratuities, fine wines, Champagne, premium spirits and nonalcoholic beverages in the upfront rate. River journeys also include butler service, airport transfers on embarkation and disembarkation days and a choice of complimentary shore excursions at every stop.
Crystal's two ocean liners -- the 980-guest Crystal Serenity and the 848-guest Crystal Symphony -- sail to Alaska, the Caribbean, Europe, Australia, Asia, South America and more. They have multiple dining venues, full-service spas and enrichment programs that bring diplomats, authors, chefs and other guest speakers on board. Computer University@Sea schedules lessons in digital video editing and Web page design, while the Creative Learning Institute provides interactive classes; learn tai chi with a martial arts master, for example.
The Crystal Symphony completed an extensive redesign last year; the Crystal Serenity will be similarly refurbished this fall.
The 62-passenger Crystal Esprit yacht was designed for warm-weather cruising in the Caribbean, Mediterranean, Seychelles and Middle East. It is outfitted with a two-passenger submarine, water skis, ocean kayaks, Jet Skis and snorkeling equipment. The small vessel can access less-visited gems like the snorkeling paradise of Scrub Island in the British Virgin Islands and Sibenik, Croatia, which rises up from the waterfront in layer upon layer of narrow alleys and squares. In many ports, vacationers have a choice of two complimentary excursions, one that's culturally inspired and one that's more adventurous.
Crystal River Cruises offers sailings on the Danube, Rhine, Main and Mosel Rivers, and along Dutch and Belgian waterways. The fleet includes the 160-passenger Crystal Mozart and four new all-suite, all-balcony vessels that carry 110 guests each. Itineraries feature more daytime cruising than normally seen on river cruises, and they have more overnights in port. A complimentary culinary experience at a local establishment is offered on many sailings, and destination experts provide in-depth looks at the visited cities and towns.
Here are this week's Top 10 Crystal Cruises. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
1) Alaska, 6 nights departing Anchorage July 2, oceanview starting at $2,150, save 35%, FastDeal # 13919
2) Mediterranean, 7 nights departing Monte Carlo August 12, balcony starting at $3,330, save 66%, FastDeal # 10924
3) Northern Europe, 7 nights departing London July 29, balcony starting at $3,670, save 30%, FastDeal # 10026
4) Canada/New England, 14 nights departing New York August 30, oceanview starting at $4,460, save 64%, FastDeal # 13241
5) Hawaii, 16 nights departing San Francisco July 15, oceanview starting at $6,565, save 61%, FastDeal # 12953
1) Danube Dreams & Discoveries, 8 days. Begins and ends in Vienna. Save $1,760 to $4,590 per couple. Starting at $5,100. Departures from April 21 through November 9, 2019.
2) Legendary Rhine, 8 days. Begins in Basel and ends in Amsterdam. Save $1,760 to $5,280 per couple. Starting at $5,860. Departures from July 10, 2018 through November 12, 2019.
3) Tulips & Windmills, 8 days. Begins and ends in Amsterdam. Save $3,520 to $4,690 per couple. Starting at $5,860. Departs April 8 & 15, 2019.
4) Treasures of the Danube, 11 days. Begins and ends in Vienna. Save $2,190 to $7,540 per couple. Starting at $7,290. Departures from July 10, 2018 through December 23, 2019.
5) Enchanting Moselle, 11 days. Begins and ends in Amsterdam. Save $3,350 to $8,370 per couple. Starting at $8,375. Departures from May 28 through December 24, 2019.
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-680-2858. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For discounts of up to 50% at hotels and all-inclusive resorts, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at email@example.com and I will respond the same day.
If you enjoy our newsletter, please forward this email to family and friends.
Chairman & CEO
Vacations To Go