Below is a copy of our current tour newsletter. To subscribe to our newsletter, absolutely free of charge, please click here.
Tour Newsletter Dated March 19, 2018
Dear Vacations To Go Customer,This week, I'd like to tell you about the guided North America tours of Globus and sister brand Cosmos. Their itineraries cover a broad range of destinations, providing an extraordinary value and removing the hassle and daily budgeting of planning similar trips on your own.
You can spend time amid the red rock splendor of the American Southwest, in the majestic Canadian Rockies or on the alluring beaches of Hawaii. There are vacations that highlight the history and cosmopolitan offerings of cities like Boston, San Diego and Vancouver. Explore the fishing villages and seagoing traditions of Canada's Maritime Provinces, or the legacy of jazz and blues in the southern U.S.
Our customers can take advantage of these special offers.
Save $300 per couple ($150 per person) off select North America trips with Globus. This can be combined with the promotion below. Book by March 31.
Save 5% off select Globus trips in Alaska, Hawaii, the continental U.S. and Canada, as well as many other destinations worldwide.
Save $100 per couple ($50 per person) off select North America tours with Cosmos when you book by March 31.
A Globus vacation includes VIP access to top sights as well as Local Favorites, which are special experiences that help you see the destination like a local. For example, on California Classics, get a behind-the-scenes tour of the Monterey Bay Aquarium and visit San Francisco's Japanese Tea Garden; established in 1894, it's the oldest public Japanese garden in the U.S.
Between brewery tours on Oregon's Coast, Cascades & Craft Beers, Globus travelers ride dune buggies in Florence, soak up the deep-blue beauty of Crater Lake and enjoy a four-course dinner paired with local beers.
Guests on Great Resorts of the Canadian Rockies overnight in luxury Fairmont hotels such as the Fairmont Banff Springs, which opened in 1888 and was modeled after a Scottish baronial castle.
Cosmos provides budget-friendly vacations with more free time built into the schedule. Cities of the Great East takes guests to historic attractions in Philadelphia, Boston, New York and Washington, DC -- landmarks like Independence Hall and the Old North Church. But you'll also have plenty of time to explore on your own and perhaps join one of Cosmos' optional activities, like dinner in Washington followed by tour of the capital's illuminated monuments.
Hawaiian Islands balances guided visits to the state's top tourism sites, like the USS Arizona Memorial and Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, with full, unscheduled days to enjoy beaches, shopping, museums and restaurants at your leisure.
Cosmos also introduces the brand-new America's National Parks itinerary this year. On a route from Las Vegas, travelers visit spectacular preserves in five states, including the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, the Black Hills and Yellowstone.
Here are this week's Top 10 Globus and Cosmos Tours. All prices are per person, based on double occupancy, and subject to availability.
1) Highlights of the Canyonlands, 7 days with Cosmos. Begins and ends in Las Vegas. Save $200 per couple. Starting at $999. Departures from May 22 through October 23, 2018.
2) Gourmet Tuscany, 8 days with Cosmos. Begins and ends in Montecatini. Save $100 per couple. Starting at $1,389. Departures from May 13 through September 23, 2018.
3) National Parks & Canyon Country with Rapid City Start, 13 days with Cosmos. Begins in Rapid City and ends in Las Vegas. Save $200 per couple. Starting at $2,129. Departures from June 2 through September 28, 2018.
4) London & Country, 7 days with Globus. Begins and ends in London. Save 5%. Starting at $2,169. Departures from May 20 through September 16, 2018.
5) A Taste of Italy, 7 days with Globus. Begins in Rome and ends in Venice. Save 5%. Starting at $2,299. Departures from April 16 through October 15, 2018.
6) Scenic Switzerland by Train, 9 days with Cosmos. Begins and ends in Zurich. Save $100 per couple. Starting at $2,239. Departures from May 4 through August 17, 2018.
7) Fascinating Israel, 9 days with Globus. Begins and ends in Tel Aviv. Save 5%. Starting at $2,449. Departures from April 2 through November 5, 2018.
8) Imperial Splendors, 10 days with Globus. Begins and ends in Munich. Save 5%. Starting at $2,469. Departures from April 22 through September 30, 2018.
9) Enchanting Canyonlands, 11 days with Globus. Begins and ends in Las Vegas. Save 5%, plus save an additional $300 per couple. Starting at $3,199. Departures from June 10 through October 7, 2018.
10) Spain, Portugal & Morocco, 17 days with Globus. Begins in Lisbon and ends in Madrid. Save 5%. Starting at $3,389. Departures from April 6 through October 12, 2018.
Customers in the US and Canada can call us toll-free at 800-680-2858. For a list of our other toll-free numbers worldwide, click here.
For savings of up to 82% on ocean cruises, click here.
For river cruises up to 50% off, click here.
For discounts of up to 50% at hotels and all-inclusive resorts, click here.
For the lowest rates on Africa safaris from budget to luxury in quality, click here.
Please email me your comments, suggestions and questions at email@example.com and I will respond the same day.
If you enjoy our newsletter, please forward this email to family and friends.
Chairman & CEO
Vacations To Go